The same beans are used in the making of the concentrate. However because a different brew method is used than what you may have experienced before, the results will be equally tasty but slightly different.
Articles in this section
- Aside from your Pioneer blend, what are the other blends do you have for your coffee concentrate or are there plans for other blends?
- Why Pioneer? I like Porter St.
- I love the Pioneer blend but is the taste of the Pioneer coffee concentrate similar to the beans?
- When does your coffee concentrate get dispatched?
- Is it still safe to drink/use if it's more than 8 weeks?
- What is the ideal time to consume? Does it start to taste different after a set time?
- Can I use the coffee concentrate for hot? Is the mix ratio the same as with cold?
- What are the ingredients of the coffee concentrate?
- What is your recommended ratio for an iced coffee?
- How do you ensure consistency through each bottle?