The bottles are made of clear PET, for ease of recycling. They can be recycled along with all your other plastic bottles that your council may provide.
Articles in this section
- Aside from your Pioneer blend, what are the other blends do you have for your coffee concentrate or are there plans for other blends?
- Why Pioneer? I like Porter St.
- I love the Pioneer blend but is the taste of the Pioneer coffee concentrate similar to the beans?
- When does your coffee concentrate get dispatched?
- Is it still safe to drink/use if it's more than 8 weeks?
- What is the ideal time to consume? Does it start to taste different after a set time?
- Can I use the coffee concentrate for hot? Is the mix ratio the same as with cold?
- What are the ingredients of the coffee concentrate?
- What is your recommended ratio for an iced coffee?
- How do you ensure consistency through each bottle?