Just based on appearances, cold brew looks just like iced coffee, but it’s not the same. Iced coffee is made by brewing hot coffee, letting it cool, and then pouring it over ice. Basically, it’s just standard coffee that someone put in the fridge. The whole process is relatively simple and yields the perfect cool drink for a hot summers day.
Which one is for you?
Here are a few questions to ask yourself followed by the best choice to take if you agree.
- Do I want to reduce my sugar & calorie intake? Go, Cold Brew,
- Do I want a more intense flavor to start my mornings? Go Iced Coffee
- Am I willing to spend a few extra $ for quality? Go, Cold Brew,
- Would I like to try something new? Go Nitro Cold Brew
- Do I care about diluted flavors from the ice melting? Go Cold brew
Not to sound biased, but definitely give the cold brew a chance if you haven’t already. The difference between iced coffee and cold brew, more than anything, highlights that each one has its own benefits. It’s just a matter of making sure you give each one a try.